Rose Blue Colored / Shaded Eye Circles
The appearance of the rose blue shades under and/or above your eyes is a sign that you should take a closer look at your kidneys. Your body is trying to tell you that pay close attention to your lifestyle and diet choices as well as your emotional well-being (sadness, pain, anxiety, stress).
From the standpoint of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the kidney’s energy has a significant influence on the organs belonging to that energy system and it’s crucial for the proper function of the endocrine system (adrenal glands, regenerative organs), bladder, brain and spinal cord).
When the shades appear in combination with sunken eyes it is possible that your body is dehydrated. You can check here for the causes dehydration.
For more information about strategies on how to strengthen kidney energy and how to minimalize eye circles read more here
Violet Colored / Shaded Eye Circles
The appearance of light violet shades under and/or above your eyes is a sign that you pay attention to your heart health because this is your body is telling you that there are cardiac and circulatory imbalances. You look at your lifestyle choices including your diet and work on bettering your emotions. For more information about strategies on how to strengthen cardiac and circulatory health and how to minimalize eye circles read more here
Blue Colored / Shaded Eye Circles
When you notice the appearance of blue shades under and/or above your eyes, it could be the sign of weakened lung energy in the form of allergies to some particular substances (for example preservatives in food, pollutants in the air, and chemicals in the water or skin care products).
The dark blue coloration can also indicate an iron deficiency and if chronically deficient this could be a sign of endocrine imbalances.
When the eye area is sunken and dark blue in color, it’s a sign of dehydration caused by allergies or weakened kidney energy.
The reasons for blue shades under and/or above your eyes could be different from those mentioned above and should be diagnosed by a TCM practitioner
For more information about strategies on how to strengthen the lung energy and how to minimalize eye circles read more here
Brown Colored / Shaded Eye Circles
The appearance of brown colored eye circles is the sign of weakened liver energy. Your body is telling you that you should avoid alcohol and fast-food consumption. The root cause could also be emotional and thus lead to a more weakened liver energy. It’s crucial to strengthen your liver energy because the liver energy system contains the gale bladder, head and neck, vision, and sexual organs. For more information about strategies on how to increase the liver energy and how to minimalize eye circles read more here
Find a licensed TCM practitioner here:
- Face Reading in Chinese Medicine, by Lillian Bridges, July 24, 2012,
- Inspection of Face and Body for Diagnosis of Diseases, by Liu Bangming, January 1, 2001,
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis Study Guide, by Qiao Yi , Al Stone,
- Reading the Body: Ohashi’s Book of Oriental Diagnosis – November 1, 1991 by Wataru Ohashi , Tom Monte,
- Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide, by Giovanni Maciocia CAc (Nanjing), Januar 30, 2004,
- The Psyche in Chinese Medicine: Treatment of Emotional and Mental Disharmonies with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs, 1e 1st Edition, by Giovanni Maciocia CAc(Nanjing), August 3, 2009,
- Antlitzdiagnostik: Äußere Kennzeichen innerer Erkrankungen, Bd. 1: Lehrbuch und Farbatlas für Pathophysiognomie und visuelle Diagnostik Gebundene Ausgabe, von Hans-Dieter Bach,19. Januar 2007.
- Praxis der Pathophysiognomik: Lehrbuch und Bildatlas der Krankheitszeichen im Gesicht Taschenbuch, von Natale Ferronato, 29. Januar 2014.
All information is designed for the improvement of life quality. If you have any concerns or questions about your health or if you have any health disorders, you should always consult a physician or other healthcare professional.This information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.We want the best for you and your health!
© 2017, BeMedique LLC
Join the BeMedique Mailing List!
Stay in Touch for Wellness!!