Eye Edema / Eye Bags
Puffy Eyes (Eye Edema / Eye Bags) Above / Under the Eyelid
The puffiness around your eyelids is the way your body is telling you, that your kidney energy is weakening. While to the energy system of kidneys also belong adrenal glands, regenerative organs, bladder, brain and spinal cord, it could also be the message from your body, which some of these inner organs are weakening too.
For more information about the strategies how to strengthen the kidney energy and how to minimalize eye circles, read more here
Puffy Eyes (Eye Edema / Eye Bags) On the Eye Lid (Above and Beneath the Eye)
When your eyes begin to become smaller because of swollen eye lids (or eye puffiness) the best beauty treatment is to take care of your stomach or splenic energy. The first steps to strengthen the splenic energy is to change your lifestyle, diet, and getting rid of negative emotions that can overcome you such as worry, grief, sorrow, guilt, unstable mood, and dependence on societal codes.
Eye puffiness can also be a sign of improper lymph circulation. The spleen produces lymphocytes and is involved in the flow of the lymph stream as well as the whole immune system.
You should take the messages your body gives you seriously, especially when you recognize more appearance-based symptoms like enlarged blood vessels and lymph nodes, weakening muscles, weight gain, or pain in the middle area of the spine.
For more information about strategies on how to strengthen the splenic and stomach energy, how to improve the lymph circulation, and how to minimalize eye circles read more here
- Face Reading in Chinese Medicine, by Lillian Bridges, July 24, 2012,
- Inspection of Face and Body for Diagnosis of Diseases, by Liu Bangming, January 1, 2001,
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis Study Guide, by Qiao Yi , Al Stone,
- Reading the Body: Ohashi’s Book of Oriental Diagnosis – November 1, 1991 by Wataru Ohashi , Tom Monte,
- Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide, by Giovanni Maciocia CAc (Nanjing), Januar 30, 2004,
- The Psyche in Chinese Medicine: Treatment of Emotional and Mental Disharmonies with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs, 1e 1st Edition, by Giovanni Maciocia CAc(Nanjing), August 3, 2009,
- Antlitzdiagnostik: Äußere Kennzeichen innerer Erkrankungen, Bd. 1: Lehrbuch und Farbatlas für Pathophysiognomie und visuelle Diagnostik Gebundene Ausgabe, von Hans-Dieter Bach,19. Januar 2007.
- Praxis der Pathophysiognomik: Lehrbuch und Bildatlas der Krankheitszeichen im Gesicht Taschenbuch, von Natale Ferronato, 29. Januar 2014.
All information is designed for the improvement of life quality. If you have any concerns or questions about your health or if you have any health disorders, you should always consult a physician or other healthcare professional.This information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.We want the best for you and your health!
© 2017, BeMedique LLC
Join the BeMedique Mailing List!
Stay in Touch for Wellness!!