Above Or Under The Eye
Yellow-brown bump on the upper eye lid, no inflammation
Your body can show you that you need to take better care of your liver. Your body is telling you, that you should avoid alcohol and fast-food consumption. There could also be an emotional root, which can weaken your liver energy. It’s crucial to strengthen your liver energy because this energy system contains the gale bladder, head and neck, vision, and sexual organs. For more information about strategies on how to increase the liver energy and how to minimalize eye circles read more here
Small papule (stye), with abscess and with or without redness
The appearance of a stye (looks like a piece of rice or kernel of corn) can be a sign of weakened splenic energy. Your body is telling youpay closer attention to your stomach and splenic energy by changing your lifestyle, diet and getting rid of negative emotions that can overwhelm you such as worrying, grief and sorrow, guilt, lack of control of mood, and dependence on societal codes. A stye can also be a sign of improper lymph circulation. The spleen produces lymphocytes and is involved in the flow of the lymph stream as well as the whole immune system. You should take the messages your body gives you seriously, especially when you recognize more appearance-based symptoms like enlarged blood vessels and lymph nodes, weakening muscles, weight gain, or pain in the middle area of the spine.
Using the correct treatment for inflammation is necessary and you should immediately contact a doctor if you find an abscess.
For more information about strategies on how to strengthen the splenic and stomach energy and how to improve lymph circulation, read more here
White colored impurities under/above the eye
If you find white colored impurities under your eye area your body is telling you that your liver energy is weakened and that you should avoid alcohol and fast-food consumption. There could also be an emotional cause which can decrease your liver energy. It’s crucial to strengthen your liver energy because this energy system contains the gale bladder, head and neck, vision, and sexual organs. For more information about strategies on how to increase liver energy and how to minimalize eye circles read more here
- Face Reading in Chinese Medicine, by Lillian Bridges, July 24, 2012,
- Inspection of Face and Body for Diagnosis of Diseases, by Liu Bangming, January 1, 2001,
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis Study Guide, by Qiao Yi , Al Stone,
- Reading the Body: Ohashi’s Book of Oriental Diagnosis – November 1, 1991 by Wataru Ohashi , Tom Monte,
- Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide, by Giovanni Maciocia CAc (Nanjing), Januar 30, 2004,
- The Psyche in Chinese Medicine: Treatment of Emotional and Mental Disharmonies with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs, 1e 1st Edition, by Giovanni Maciocia CAc(Nanjing), August 3, 2009,
- Antlitzdiagnostik: Äußere Kennzeichen innerer Erkrankungen, Bd. 1: Lehrbuch und Farbatlas für Pathophysiognomie und visuelle Diagnostik Gebundene Ausgabe, von Hans-Dieter Bach,19. Januar 2007.
- Praxis der Pathophysiognomik: Lehrbuch und Bildatlas der Krankheitszeichen im Gesicht Taschenbuch, von Natale Ferronato, 29. Januar 2014.
All information is designed for the improvement of life quality. If you have any concerns or questions about your health or if you have any health disorders, you should always consult a physician or other healthcare professional.This information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We want the best for you and your health!
© 2017, BeMedique LLC
Join the BeMedique Mailing List!
Stay in Touch for Wellness!!