Listen to the article
In ancient Chinese Medicine, aging is the result of imbalances in our body. Traditional Chinese Medicine believes that the primary root of imbalance is extreme negative emotion, lack of life goals, and an imbalanced lifestyle including imbalanced nutrition
Emotions – Think positive
Ancient Chinese Medicine has concluded that the most potent disturbance factor to our balance is our feelings. Extreme emotion, especially negative ones like anxiety, rage, concern, sadness, or animus, can destroy the balance and cause inflammation and disease, as well as contribute to the root cause of aging and wrinkling. Emotions shape your face and your appearance. In order to stay young longer, you should integrate a new beauty regime into your routine, one of positive thinking and loving gratitude.
Decode the signals of imbalanced emotions on the Appearance App
Find a yoga or meditation coach check here
Lifestyle – Live Your Life
A balanced lifestyle is so much more than eating healthy food and exercising. It´s in our daily actions, how we think, and how we care about ourselves and other people. It´s how we live with nature. Like children, we must be curious, brave, and grateful for every experience. This keeps us young.
If you want to stay healthy and prolong your youthful looking appearance, you should live your life, live up to your true potential, and live your life purpose. Don´t to use your personal strengths cause imbalances in energy level, causing an increase in not only disease but premature aging as well. Purposeful living helps us to get energized, focused, and lets us feel happy.
Find more ideas for balanced lifestyle check here.
Nutrition – “You are what you eat.”
The phrase, you are what you eat, isn’t just a phrase. It is a concept in ancient eastern medicine with significant impact on longevity. Food can heal, but it can also destroy. Too much sugar, fat, salt, processed food, meat, dairy, and wheat in our diet create an imbalanced diet and lack the necessary nutritive support. This lack of good nutritional components makes our body weaker on the energetic, molecular, cellular, and hormonal level. These lower levels in our body contribute to the cause of the aging process.
Balanced nutrition, which includes herbs, supports the energetic and physiological balance giving us energy and helping to adjust existing imbalances.
Choose the right, balanced nutrition and prevent premature aging for you.
Find an integrative dietitian/nutritionist check here
Find more information about nutrition check here
Health – The Key to the Fountain of Youth
If you’re looking for the fountain of youth, congratulations, you’re getting closer! You must unlock a door to get to this fountain, and the key for the door is health. A youthful appearance is the result of proper health, and proper health is the product of a balanced energy flow throughout your body. This balanced energy flow is created by a balance of emotions, lifestyle, and nutrition. Long-term imbalances in each of the area disrupt your health.
Changes in your appearance are the first signs that you are on your way to losing this key. First come wrinkles, gray hair, eye circles, puffiness, impurities, and weight gain. These are the warning signs to watch out for. The earlier you start to restore your health, the more chances you will have to rejuvenate and stay young looking longer.
Discover what your body is trying to tell you on the Appearance App.
- Face Reading in Chinese Medicine, by Lillian Bridges
- Inspection of Face and Body for Diagnosis of Diseases, by Liu Bangming
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis Study Guide, by Qiao Yi , Al Stone
- Reading the Body: Ohashi’s Book of Oriental Diagnosis – November 1, 1991 by Wataru Ohashi , Tom Monte
- Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide, by Giovanni Maciocia CAc (Nanjing)
- Life Energy: Using the Meridians to Unlock the Hidden Power of Your Emotions, by John Diamond
- Endocrine Pathophysiology, Eric I. Felner
- The Disease Delusion: Conquering the Causes of Chronic Illness for a Healthier, Longer, and Happier Life, by Jeffrey S. Bland, Mark Hyman
- Introducing Epigenetics: A Graphic Guide by Cath Ennis, Oliver Pugh
- The Biology of Belief 10th Anniversary Edition: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles Oct 11, 2016 by Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D. Ph.D.
- Switch On Your Brain: The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking, and Health – August 4. 2015, by Dr. Caroline Leaf
All information is designed for the improvement of life quality. If you have any concerns or questions about your health or if you have any health disorders, you should always consult a physician or other healthcare professional.This information is not a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
We want the best for you and your health!
© 2017, BeMedique LLC
Join the BeMedique Mailing List!
Stay in Touch for Wellness!!